Beneficial Financial Group is a marketing name for Beneficial Life Insurance Company, its affiliated companies, and sales representatives.
- Acceptance of Terms
These Web sites are the property of one or more of the member companies and/or affiliates of Beneficial Financial Group. By linking, referencing, using or accessing Web sites of Beneficial Financial Group, you agree to these Terms, including agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless Beneficial from all claims of any nature arising from your access and use of these Web sites. These Terms may be changed at any time at the sole discretion of Beneficial. These Terms pertain to all Web sites of Beneficial, including Web sites owned, operated or sponsored by any of the subsidiaries or affiliates of Beneficial.
- Products and Services
- Fixed life and annuity products and financial services are offered by Beneficial Life Insurance Company, 150 Social Hall Ave., P.O. Box 45654, Salt Lake City, Utah 84145-0654, (801) 933-1100. Beneficial Financial Group is a marketing name for Beneficial Life Insurance Company, its affiliated companies, and sales representatives. These products are not available in all states and are not available outside the U.S.A. Beneficial Investment Services, Inc. (BIS), is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beneficial Financial Group. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Beneficial Investment Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, 150 Social Hall Avenue, P.O. Box 45654, Salt Lake City, Utah 84145-0654, (800) 278-1103. Beneficial Financial Group and Beneficial Investment Services, Inc., including their respective agents, representatives, and/or advisors, do not offer tax or legal advice. Please consult your attorney, accountant, or tax advisor about specific points of interest to you.
- Information provided on the Beneficial Financial Group and Beneficial Investment Services, Inc., Web sites regarding products and services is not intended to take the place of our agreements governing the products and services or our disclosures made in accordance with federal and state law. Additionally, this agreement does not take the place of any legally required disclosures for any products or services offered by any of the member companies of Beneficial.
- Children and the Beneficial Sites
The Web sites of Beneficial are intended to be used by adults only and are not directed at minors. Children should not send any information about themselves over the Internet to Beneficial. Adults who allow minors access to the Web sites of Beneficial agree to accept full liability and responsibility for minors' use, action, and access to such Web sites.
- Intellectual Property; Link and Logo Licensing
The content of Web sites of Beneficial, including without limitation, the text, graphics, videos, selection and arrangement of information, and page layouts, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. You may download and print copyrighted materials for your personal, noncommercial use only. You may not modify, transmit, or distribute any of the copyrighted materials without the specific written consent of Beneficial. Trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Web sites of Beneficial are registered and unregistered trademarks, protected by the laws of the United States. Trademarks, service marks, and logos used on these Web sites that have been provided by others are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos found on these Web sites without the specific written consent of Beneficial or their respective owners.
- No Legal, Tax, or Investment Advice; Calculators
- The Beneficial Web sites are intended to provide general information about the subject matter covered, and the information is provided with the understanding that Beneficial is not rendering legal, accounting, or tax advice. You should consult with appropriate counsel or other advisors on all matters pertaining to legal, tax, or accounting obligations and requirements.
- Retirement and/or financial calculators and calculations that may be provided within these Web sites are provided solely for you to estimate hypothetical future financial or retirement status. You are responsible for the accuracy of any estimates and should not rely solely on these calculators. Seek advice from qualified providers before you make any investment or retirement decisions.
- Links to Other Sites: Limitation of Liability
Beneficial may provide, or third parties may provide, for your convenience and information only, links to other World Wide Web sites. Because Beneficial does not have control over these sites, you agree that Beneficial is not responsible for any liability resulting from the access or use of sites not owned by Beneficial and that Beneficial is not responsible for any content, advertising, product, or any other matter or issue, available through the World Wide Web, whether linked to, or from, Web sites of Beneficial. Further, you agree that Beneficial shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of Web sites Beneficial does not own.
- Termination and Blocking
You agree that Beneficial reserves the right to terminate and/or block your use or access of its Web sites for any reason without prior notice to you.
- Export Control
The United States controls the export of products and information. You agree to comply with such restrictions and not to export or re-export any material to countries or persons prohibited under the export control laws. By downloading any material, you are agreeing that you are not in a country where such export is prohibited and that you are not a person or entity to which such export is prohibited. You are responsible for compliance with the laws of your local jurisdiction regarding the import, export, or re-export of any material.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that your access to, and use of, the Web sites of Beneficial and the content thereof is at your risk. You agree that under no circumstances shall Beneficial be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages arising from viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties or your referencing, using, accessing, inability to use or access or linking to or from the Web sites of Beneficial or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. There are some jurisdictions that do not allow for the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for consequential or incidental damages. Based on this conclusion, the liability of Beneficial is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
- Governing Law; Severability